The Social impact project
A Fundraising internship
What is S.I.P?
The Social Impact Project (S.I.P), is an online fundraising internship that enables young adults to be a part of the development sector. The internship aims to create awareness about the necessity and importance of individual social responsibility. Additionally, the internship has been designed to enhance the productivity of our interns through a carefully curated mentorship program.
SIP is an online two-week fundraising internship that requires you to reach out to your friends and family in order to raise funds for social impact organisations.
SIP has been meticulously designed to adhere to and transcend the essence of an internship by ensuring a mutually beneficial engagement. During the course of the program, we will touch upon diverse areas of learning with the intention of preparing you for future professional endeavours.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Time commitment: 3-4 hours/week.
- Location: This is a work-from-home internship.
- Medium of Communication: English
- Stipend : 10% of total funds raised individually (provided you raise more than the required minimum)
- Reaching out to your social circles (friends, family and acquaintances) and other prospective donors to raise funds for social impact projects (crowdfunding)
- Collaborating with the core team to measure and track the fundraising progress
- Conducting research on sales techniques and raising funds for a social cause
- You should currently be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- You are required to have a good internet connection and an electronic mode of communication (mobile and laptop).
- You should be willing to reach out to your social circles(friends, family and acquaintances) and other prospective donors to raise funds for social impact projects (crowdfunding)
- Upon joining, you will be expected to adhere to the culture of our organisation, while exhibiting a level of professionalism in communication and behaviour.
The internship will be spread across two weeks. The selected candidates will be expected to commit about 3-4 hours per week.
Our aim is to introduce you to the diverse set of perspectives, skills and thinking required to be socially responsible citizens of the world.
- The selected interns will be introduced to ways in which one can create social impact by raising funds for our partner NGOs.
- Carefully curated workshops will be conducted to build and enhance the skills required to bring out the best version of our selected applicants.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to network with socially aware individuals. We are very intentional about creating a diverse cohort which catapults the learning from this program.
- Further your career trajectory by showcasing your calibre and skillset with the aid of a certificate issued by CometAid after the successful completion of the internship.